What is the best affiliate marketing training course? Look no further – I’ve found the answer! You can get started as an affiliate marketer on your own, but Wealthy Affiliate will help you create a sustainable career in affiliate marketing. Earn while you learn with WA!
Why Is Wealthy Affiliate The Best?
I have written quite a bit about how I found Wealthy Affiliate. I think my experience is like a lot of people’s – it is hard to know what you can trust on the internet!
You can quickly tell when you start a free starter trial at Wealthy Affiliate that it is real and not a scam. Here are a few ways you can tell that Wealthy Affiliate is the best way to earn while you learn:
- First off, you aren’t asked to give a credit card number to gain access to the site. That told me that I wasn’t going to be charged for something until I was ready to invest.
- You can remain a starter member indefinitely. You won’t have access to all the premium features, but you are welcome to stick around and get training and work on your two free websites.
- There are millions of members inside Wealthy Affiliate. This large community is available to answer questions and share experiences.
- Wealthy Affiliate has been a successful platform since it was formed in 2005. Over the last several years, the owners have invested heavily in improvements and enhancements to allow members to have access to the latest and greatest technology available.
Those are just few of the features that make Wealthy Affiliate stand out above any other affiliate marketing training platform. I will go into greater detail about the training courses below, but first, check out this video from the creator of Wealthy Affiliate. Kyle shows you around the website so it is easy to see how you can benefit from the platform:
In the next few sections, I will go into detail about the training available at Wealthy Affiliate.
Online Entrepreneurship Certification
When you join as a starter member at Wealthy Affiliate, you have access to the first phase (10 lessons) of the Online Entrepreneurship Certification! There are 28 tasks to complete within the first phase, and each one is designed to get you started earning while you learn! Here is a summary of what you will learn:
- How to set up your account profile at Wealthy Affiliate
- Understand the process of earning money online
- Set short and long term “make money” goals
- Choose your niche for your online business
- Name and build your very OWN website
- Set-up your website to be geared for long-term success
- Understand how to set-up plugins that maximize website efficiency
- Optimize your website for search engines
- Create your very first page of content on your website
- Understand the process of keyword research
- Find awesome, low competition keywords
- Learn how to properly set-up your website navigation
- Learn a ton of powerful insights that will help lead you to SUCCESS!
And that is just the first phase! The complete Online Entrepreneur Certification includes 5 phases with 50 lessons!
Affiliate Bootcamp Training
The first phase of the Affiliate Bootcamp training is also available to starter members. This training is focused on the online business niche. There are 30 tasks in the first lesson, including:
- Learn about the WA affiliate program opportunity
- How to set and reach extraordinary affiliate goals
- Learn how to build a website in 30 seconds!
- Learn how you can meet WA owners in Las Vegas next year, all expenses paid!
- Learn how to share content within wealthy affiliate and earn
- Discover how to create thoughtful, insightful reviews
- Find and create a successful “authority” website
- Create a successful WA affiliate campaign
Here is an example video from the Bootcamp training. Kyle discusses the lucrative commission structure that WA offers affiliates. Check it out!
It Doesn’t Get Better Than Live Training!
I think my absolute favorite feature of the learning platform at Wealthy Affiliate is the weekly live training events. Every Friday, you can count on getting the most up-to-date new training, because its LIVE! A dedicate live chat streams along with the training so members can discuss the training while they watch. At the end, the expert trainer answers questions live. The sessions are light and fun in addition to being a deep dive into a particular online business topic.
Recent live training sessions have covered:
- Introduction to YouTube Marketing
- Promoting Your YouTube Videos
- Let’s SEO a Blog Post LIVE!
- 2019 SEO Checklist
- Finding Awesome Keyword Opportunities
- Intro to Google Search Console
- How To Track Conversions in Google Analytics
- Establishing an Incredible Brand From Day 1
- You get the idea!
I mentioned above that there are over a million members of Wealthy Affiliate. These fellow entrepreneurs are a community of affiliate marketers that share and collaborate on ideas together. There’s nothing else like it!
There is a live chat that constantly streams inside WA for members to ask questions and share ideas. Live chat provides instant access to peers and experts – at any time!
Each member also has their own personal blog within Wealthy Affiliate. This platform allows members to share experiences and ideas and get comments and opinions from other members. These blog posts add a whole additional layer to the training experience you can get at WA!
I’ve outlined just a few of the awesome training opportunities available through the Wealthy Affiliate platform. To sum it all up, here are my four favorite ways to get affiliate marketing training through WA:
- Online Entrepreneurship Certification program – complete certification program to learn everything you need to know through videos and step-by-step lessons.
- Affiliate Bootcamp program – learn how to create your online business promoting affiliate marketing.
- Live training sessions – join the live sessions every Friday to learn along with fellow members. Up-to-date subjects and live, fun chat and Q&A sessions!
- Peer blog posts and training – learn from other WA member’s experiences by following them and reading new blog posts every day.
What do you think? Check out my full review of Wealthy Affiliate and get your starter membership. Then comment below if you agree that WA offers the best training resources for affiliate marketers!